Thursday, February 25, 2010

times up

Good Afternoon my lovely blog followers.
It has happened. Already. It was faster than I expected. Fast than most people expected....what is it?
I GOT MY BRACES OFF!
That's right everyone, it happened that fast.
I got them on December 16th, and in the middle of February, they came off. Now I know I told you that it is usually in 6 months, but sometimes it happens faster. I have a video of one of the other assistants taking them off but I am having some technical difficulties getting the video on here, so give a a little more time and I will get some pictures and video to you.
Let's hear a cheer for being able to eat chips and steak again! YAHOOOOOOO!
love, your friendly, brace-free- dental assistant!

2 comments:

  1. Great Im happy for you all the food that you missed, for sure now you don't have difficulties on eat.well just asking how much did the dentistas charged you on putting braces ? i want to have one ! hope to hear from you .

    ReplyDelete