Monday, April 5, 2010

does the easter bunny need botox?

Did everyone enjoy their Easter? Did you dye eggs with your kids? Did the Easter Bunny visit? well he visited my house and as I was looking at him (her?) I started to notice how old he was looking! Wrinkles right around his smile lines....bags under his eyes.... Now don't get me wrong. I realize the Easter bunny has a hard job, but I was just thinking....could he benefit from some botox on those areas?
Well, if you are feeling the same way....when you look in the mirror are you seeing more wrinkles than you would like? Some states (Colorado not on the list yet, but maybe soon...) are allowing dentists to give dermal fillers and botox injections. There are some great reasons to allow dentists to give dermal fillers and botox injections. Think about it, what other medical professional is more familiar with the muscles and functions and nerves of the face? What other medical professional is more adept at giving injections in that area of the body? I have added this link to a pretty good article about dentists and botox. Let me know what you think. Should dentists be allowed to offer this as part of their practice? Should ONLY dentists be allowed to perform these treatments? Would you allow your dentist to perform this treatment for you?
http://www.articlealley.com/article_1486005_17.html
and if you see the Easter bunny next year looking much younger....you will know why!
Love your friendly dental assistant....see you next week when we talk about implants!

No comments:

Post a Comment